Facial in a Box instructions
Welcome to our Facial in a Box instructions. Here, you can review the steps of your at-home facial treatment.
There is enough product for 2 facials. Use 1/2 package for each facial.
Play your favourite relaxing music, light some candles, pour a cup of tea and bask in the nourishment of Eminence Organic Skin Care, Canada's favourite skin care line!
1. CLEANSE: Pour 1/2 package of cleanser into hands and add a few drops of water. Using small circles, massage into your face and neck. Rinse skin with warm water.
For powdered exfoliant: Sprinkle 1/2 package into your hand and mix with a bit of water to form a paste (or add it to your cleanser in Step 1). Using small gentle circles, massage into your face and neck. Rinse skin with warm water.
For liquid exfoliant (peel): Pour 1/2 package onto a cotton round (or cotton ball). Gentle wipe over face and neck. Leave on. Despite the name, your skin will not peel.
3. MASQUE: Pour 1/2 package of masque into hands and rub together (can add a few drops of water if you prefer a thinner consistency). Gently apply to face and neck. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse skin with warm water.
4. SERUM: Pour 1/2 package of serum into hands and rub together. Pat onto face and neck. Leave on.
5. MOISTURIZER: Once serum has absorbed into skin, pour 1/2 package of moisturizer into hands (add a few drops of water if you prefer a lighter consistency) and gently massage into face and neck. Leave on.
6. EYE CREAM: Lightly pat a small amount of eye cream around eye area. Leave on.
Curious to know which Eminence Organic Skin Care products are best suited for your skin type and concerns? Take our free skin quiz HERE