Good Night Face Bronzing Serum
Luna Bronze Good Night Face Bronzing Serum is infused with Vitamin C and Australian native extracts that work to hydrate, brighten and nourish while the natural tanning active works to provide an effortless, natural look glow overnight.
- How to Use
Good Night is our Vitamin C infused face bronzing serum that has been formulated with Australian native extracts that work to hydrate, brighten and nourish whilst our natural tanning active works to provide an effortless, natural look glow overnight. Either mix in with your favourite night cream or simply apply the serum directly to your skin for Good Night to work its magic leaving your skin radiant upon awakening.
- Awaken to a more glowier you - even before your morning coffee!
- Serum based formula is packed with Vitamin C and rich with antioxidants to hydrate, brighten and nourish your skin whilst delivering a natural looking tan, minus the sun (of course), overnight
- Contains natural DHA (tanning active) as per EcoCert standards
- Australian native botanicals such as Quandong, Wattleseed and Desert Lime extracts rejuvenate and nourish the skin
Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone**, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil**, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Peel Oil**, Santalum Acuminatum (Quandong) Fruit Extract**, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract**, Acacia Victoriae (Wattleseed) Fruit Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed extract**, Benzyl alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan gum**, Citral**, Geranial**, Neral**, Geraniol**, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxide
*Certified Organic **Natural *** Naturally derived
Dispense 2-4 drops directly onto the skin or mix in with your favourite night cream, applying to the area in an even, circular motion. The more drops you use, the deeper the effect. Don’t forget to wash your hands well after use.
can i use retinol/aha’s with this tanning serum?
As Retinols and AHA's (such as Glycolic Acid) have exfoliating and resurfacing properties, we don’t recommend using it at the same time as our serum, as it may impact your results.
If you want to include these ingredients into your skincare regime, we’d recommend using them the night prior to applying our serum to ensure that you have freshly exfoliated face.
how many drops should i use?
For first time users and those with fair-light skin tones, we recommend applying 1-3 drops for a natural looking glow. For those who are more experienced, who have medium-deeper skin tones, we’d recommend using between 5-10 drops for that ultimate sunless glow.
- Qualifies for Free Fast Shipping in Canada*
- Choose 6+ FREE Eminence Organic Skin Care and/or Elate Cosmetics samples at check out, or let us choose for you
- FREE full-size Eminence Organics gift with purchase on orders over $125*