Mineral Matte Tint Face BB Cream SPF 30 - Cucumber
- Qualifies for Free Fast Shipping in Canada
- Choose 6+ FREE Eminence Organic Skin Care and/or Elate Cosmetics samples at check out, or let us choose for you
- How to Use
- Sun Protection Measures
Naturally shield and nourish skin everyday with this antioxidant-infused, mineral matte SPF 30 sunscreen. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB plus environmental protection, this light, natural cucumber scented formula gives skin an immediate line-smoothing finish. Made with Rose Hip Oil, rich in free radical fighting Vitamin C; and calming Evening Primrose and Flax Seed Oils, delivering abundant Omega-3 and Gamma-Linolenic Acid to improve elasticity and help skin retain moisture. Shea Butter smoothes and hydrates while the phyto-protector Plankton Extract rejuvenates skin.
1.7 fl oz / 50 mL
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Mineral Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide ingredients
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Antioxidant Rose Hip Oil protects from environmental aggressors
- Sheer and lightweight
- Creates a matte finish
- Ideal for combination or oily skin
- Natural Cucumber scent
- B B Cream
- Reef Safe/Reef Friendly
Titanium Dioxide (Sunscreen) 3.2%
Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen) 1.8%
Aluminum Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Plankton Extract, Polyamide-5, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Silica Silylate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
Cucumber Fruit Extract
Evening Primrose Oil
Rose Hip Fruit Oil
Apply liberally before sun exposure.
• after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months: Ask a doctor